Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Launch

If you're reading this blog, you're either someone I care about or someone who's trying to steal my identity. In either case, I hope you don't take offense to the title of my new blog. It's meant to serve as a reminder to myself that there's really only one stamp of approval that I should be focused on in this life.

Unfortunately, most of my life has been characterized by a pursuit of your approval above His approval. However, that has to change - beginning now. I now recognize that I need to live my life for an "audience of one".

Rest assured that your opinion is still highly favored, but only as an indication of whether I'm becoming who He designed me to be. Your feedback and correction will serve as accountability in my life but your positive opinion is no longer the goal. You've been removed from the audience and are now placed in my scenery. So smile, you're on stage too!

No comments: